Aug 11, 2011

He said he's coming today for ole-ole

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tsu

What hurt me recently, is coming to send some 'ole-ole' tonite. Oh ya, tomorrow is my 25th birthday. I don't know what to feel anymore. Its like a tsunami of emotion of love, confius, tense, wonder, sad and many many more.

I cannot think also what to expect. Will today ends with sad or peace? And tomorrow starts with happiness or just another longing sad day. I wish i had not given him my heart. It just a heart, not even a hand or a touch. But touch by heart was really painful though.

He was a good person, as i can remember. At least if i had dementia, i can recall him as a good person. I did not know why i could not even hate a person who easily breaks important promise. Telling me that i deserve better, too emosional at certain times and sometimes using vuglar words which looks like want to start a fight etc..after telling me that 'i just like u the way you are'.

Well, i think he had his very concrete reason to do so. But why I still can't let it go. Ramadhan, please give me more strength.


STOP! STOP! I should focus more on my work now. Tomorrow i am having a progress meeting.

2 comments:

  1. we learn more in heart broken experience than in lovey-dovey love story kan...

    to me, to be able to love someone is a very big gift & it's quite a miracle!

    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks k.shikin ^_^

    ReplyDelete