Jul 22, 2011

Baba Ali..someone that i should have been missing lately

Assalamualaikum wbt and a good day ^_^

Before this, my post was like 'no greetings/salam' at all since my idea of having blog is to chat with myself. Hey hey..did you give salam to yourself when u start talking inside of your head. Aha, that is a very concrite reason, rite?


However, i read an article from iluvislam.com this morning, about being a good friends is to give good greetings when meeting. So, what is the 'most perfect greeting' thaught by the 'most perfect person ever created' Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h?

Salam??

Yeahh! you've got it correct!



Actually, after reading the article, i kind of reflecting towards myself. What kind of friend i have become to all my friends? Am I really a good friend for them?
I wish to be a good friends to all of you, so please give me some chance, okay?


And out of the sudden, i remember my best friend who have different gender from me. We used to be 'more than just friend', now it have been converted to only just a friend. He was the person that i respected much and trust to tell most of my secret since he such a good listener too. Are this video reflecting on us?


I think we should have a better barrier now. O Allah, if we have done wrong, show us the right path. Aminn


I pray for u too, my dear friends ^_^


Hey again, what was this title is all about? Actually,


"i need a 'harsh but the truth' advice from a friend, and Baba Ali have done a great job, Allah yubarik fih!"

No comments:

Post a Comment