Jul 25, 2011

Kerja tak siap

Salam wbt and hi!

Today i just want to tell you that i feel uneasy. My head singing 'flight of the bumblebee by Maksim'. I have a lot of works that need to be done. Unfortunately, i can't FOCUS.

So i just write the list of the job, reminding myself all the job need to be done. If Prof ask me to meet her today or tomorrow, i'll be DEAD. huhu

1- Manuscript Biochemistry
2- Manuscript Molecular
3- Database file -hard and soft copy
4- Sequencing results to compile and analysed
5- Related malaysian article to digest.

Oh, i must be forgotten to tell you that I am currently a Master in reseach student. Doing project on Atherosclerosis. This coming August will be my third semester.

I am aiming to be finished by January next year, so that i can be nominated in excellent in research award from UiTM. I am telling you this for my motivation ^_^

But i am afraid that the reason Prof want to discuss with me is about adding more genes since her grant application have succeeded and we got money to go for the great extend.

...

ARGHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment