Aug 1, 2011

Ramadhan..


Ahlan ya Ramadhan. Month that have been waiting for. I wish to do my very best again this year with special tarawikh book & timetable given by my loving mom. The book is really cool but it is limited edition. May Allah bless those good people who did good deeds [by give the idea, design and spread the book] and who inspired others to do good things.

Sadly but still, i force myself to at least try to fast in case Allah let me this fajr, but He know's what best for me. So i just perform my fast even it is not eligable to be accepted, hehe.

So, I would just write me and my mom plan of good deeds for this Ramadhan. We come for a special project to sadaqah small rock, pebble and sands to improve this one road. This road was very bad and got many holes on along the way. The idea come out when i was smooting my yard with pebble.

..and we thought of something about Palestine too.

My mom was quite sad that she haven't finish her Quran recitation before the Ramadhan. I hope that she can finished it fast and khatam for the second time this month.

Make solat at early time, speaks only good words.

I will also try my best not to skip any tarawikh and do more extra tahajjud. May Allah let me, insyaAllah.

InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah.

Oh this Ramadhan i have a very important personal matter to handle. Istikharah after istisyarah.

May Allah bless us all for this Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment